We're on the look out for talented Architectural 3D Artists (Middleweight and Senior) to join our team. Whether you are self taught, a creative graduate or come from an architecture / design background, we'd love to hear from you.
You must have a passion for creating bold, considered images, with a keen eye for art, composition and detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an award winning creative communications agency on a number of high profile projects. You’ll be playing a key role in creating the highest quality work, both for our clients and on our own research and development projects.
Skills and experience
- Must have previous and successful experience in a similar creative environment
- Passionate and motivated to work in the Visualisation industry
- A strong understanding of architectural terminology
- Effective production across all necessary disciplines including modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production
- Excellent and in-depth Photoshop, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, and V-Ray skills
- Additional software skills, including Nuke, After Effects and Max Script would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of compositing, editing and grading
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- An appetite for learning
- A problem solving mindset
- Passion for new and emergent technologies
- Able to work under pressure and to produce work to pre-set deadlines
- Commitment, drive and attention to detail
Our culture is very important to us, and we look for people who embody and demonstrate our core values.
The way we think - creative, commercial and influential
The way we behave - resilient, a thirst for knowledge and collaborative
The way we work - decisive, delivery focussed and driven to succeed
We have a great studio environment in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We will offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, and a wide range of additional benefits as part of our Neighbourhood Choices scheme tailored to the individual.
How to apply
Full-time and freelance opportunities arise throughout the year, so if you're interested in working with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and examples of your experience.
(No recruitment agencies.)