Junior Account Manager
We are looking for Junior Account Manager to assist in the day to day management of brand & digital projects within the agency.
Working with Senior Account Managers, you will be central to the efficient delivery of creative work - from websites and print collateral through to the development of brand guidelines and strategy.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years agency experience in an Account exec/Junior Project Manager role who is hungry to progress and loves a challenge.
It's a busy studio environment and we pride ourselves on great personal client relationships, so you must be proactive, with an eye for detail and above all a great "people person"!
- Super organised: A logistical hero and admin geek - you take job management in your stride, and ensure all project documentation is prepared and delivered appropriately. You will be confident and competent at facilitating a team of creatives, ensuring they meet both internal and external milestones and deadlines.
- System Savvy: You will be a tech whizz. You will use project management systems to track the progress of jobs, allowing you to report on budget and build quotes for clients.
- Passionate about creative: You will care about creative work and be passionate about the creative process within an agency. You will be able to use the correct tools and identify the best documentation to keep job momentum and ensure the client is always kept up to date.
- Understand brands: You will be able to demonstrate that a brand is not just a logo, and use brand knowledge to help understand client needs and make a difference. You will work with the Senior Account Manager to write creative briefs and prepare for client workshops.
- Raring to go: We need someone who will be able to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We're a growing team and we need someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. You need to be able to build great working relationships with those around you, in a buzzing, friendly creative environment and we will support your growth in the company.
- Confident: You must be confident in speaking directly with clients, addressing queries relating to costs, timings, briefs and scope creep - we look for a friendly can-do attitude, and aim to provide a brilliant service for our clients.
- You will embrace the unknown with enthusiasm
- Collaboration will be at the heart of your process, but you will be happy working independently driving your own objectives and goals
- You will be at ease with new people, able to forge good working relationships and maintain excellent service throughout the production process
- You will be relaxed in manner, with a good sense of humour, whilst remaining professional
- You will keep up to date with the latest trends that influence our industry
- You will be proactive in nature, always striving to achieve improvements in efficiency, quality and client satisfaction. You will identify and problem-solve hurdles, with a positive attitude throughout
Our culture is very important to us, and we look for people who embody and demonstrate our core values.
The way we think - creative, commercial and influential
The way we behave - resilient, a thirst for knowledge and collaborative
The way we work - decisive, delivery focused and driven to succeed
We have a great studio environment in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We will offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, and a wide range of additional benefits as part of our Neighbourhood Choices scheme tailored to the individual.