Project Manager / Producer
We're on the hunt for an enthusiastic Project Manager or Producer (Mid-level) to join our creative team. You may be an experienced Project Manager already, or perhaps you're an Account Manager looking to focus more on the creative production element of the role, or even just be someone with an organised disposition, looking for their new challenge.
You must be proactive and self-driven, with a passion for the creative process within an agency. This role will have a significant focus on image creation, so a keen eye and passion for photography, architecture and interior design is desirable.
Previous experience in property marketing would be preferable, but not essential.
Skills and experience
- Must have previous experience managing projects with a creative / production team
- Have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects on time and within budget
- Must be proficient in typical project management packages & tools
- Confident and competent at facilitating a team of creatives, ensuring they meet both internal and external milestones and deadlines
- Confident in speaking directly with clients, addressing queries relating to costs, timings, briefs and scope creep
- Passionate and enthused by art direction, composition and styling when it comes to CGIs, photography or CGI films
- Excellent communication skills, both internally with creative teams and externally with clients
- Comfortable in taking client briefs, scoping projects and generating quotes and timing plans
- A confident and driven individual who remains calm and collected in times of pressure, challenge and uncertainty
- A problem-solver, always looking to find solutions to meet both creative and client objectives
- A conscientious person, always striving to achieve the best quality of outputs and a smooth and enjoyable experience with our clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will embrace the unknown with enthusiasm
- Collaboration will be at the heart of your process, but you will be happy working independently driving your own objectives and goals
- You will be at ease with new people, able to forge good working relationships and maintain excellent service throughout the production process
- You will be relaxed in manner, with a good sense of humour, whilst remaining professional
- You may have a passion for photography, architecture and interiors, keeping up to date with the latest trends that influence our industry
- You will be proactive in nature, always striving to achieve improvements in efficiency, quality and client satisfaction. You will identify and problem-solve hurdles, with a positive attitude throughout
Our culture is very important to us, and we look for people who embody and demonstrate our core values.
The way we think - creative, commercial and influential
The way we behave - resilient, a thirst for knowledge and collaborative
The way we work - decisive, delivery focused and driven to succeed
We have a great studio environment in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We will offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, and a wide range of additional benefits as part of our Neighbourhood Choices scheme tailored to the individual.
How to apply
Full-time and freelance opportunities arise throughout the year, so if you're interested in working with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and examples of your experience.
(No recruitment agencies.)